Eggs "resurrected from the dead"? The headmaster is not very artistic and bold!

Eggs “resurrected from the dead”?

       Two days ago, the principal of a vocational training school in Henan Province published a paper. The content of the paper was amazing. The atmosphere of swindlers gradually aroused the attention of the Internet and raised questions from netizens. It turns out that the main content of this article is that under the guidance of the school teacher Guo, that is, the principal, the students...
Tuition fees in many universities have risen

Tuition fees in many universities have risen

     There is still more than a month to go before the college entrance examination in 2021. The students in the third year of high school are all working hard and doing the final sprint. The college entrance examination is an important turning point in life, and it is also an opportunity for their own life. All students are working hard and will not give up until the last moment! But at this...
17 American universities including Columbia University and New York University

European University of Madrid opens online Chinese MBA

      Recently, the European University of Madrid announced the launch of a Chinese MBA program tailored for Chinese in-service students. As one of Spain's prestigious private universities, the European University of Madrid currently has nearly 20,000 students. The discipline system is fully covered, and it has leading advantages in professional fields such as dentistry, sports management,...
Recruitment summary of 2021 national selective examination

Will CET-4 and CET-6 be replaced by NETS?

      In response to the speculation that the Chinese English Proficiency Test will replace CET-4 and CET-6, the relevant person in charge of the Examination Center of the Ministry of Education responded: How to integrate the new system with the existing test items, and carry out the inheritance and development, we are studying and extensively listen to opinions. Beijing News (Reporter Fang...
blocked by Microsoft globally

blocked by Microsoft globally

What is genius? Everyone may have different views on genius, but I think we can use a passage from "Zhuangzi" to describe the style of genius: "The mountain of Miaogushe, there are gods and people living in Yan. The skin is like ice and snow, and the nao is like a virgin; without eating grains, inhaling wind and drinking dew; riding on the clouds, flying dragons, and swimming beyond the four...
Expressing dissatisfaction with the trial education

Expressing dissatisfaction with the trial education

     In our country, the college entrance examination is highly valued as a key part of exam-oriented education, and the ten-year study career seems to be a few hours for the college entrance examination. In people's traditional concept, although the college entrance examination is not the only way to determine fate, it is indeed a relatively fair shortcut that can change a life. However,...
The Central Primary School of Jianchi Town,

The Central Primary School of Jianchi Town,

"Come on, do it with the teacher. Clench the small hands, loosen, clenched, and loosen again..." This is the scene where Ru Zhiwei, a teacher at the Central Primary School in Jianchi Town, Hanyin County, guides a severely disabled child Xia Yiru to do rehabilitation training. The warmth of spring is a good time to learn knowledge and grow your body. The Central Primary School of Jianchi Town,...
Stimulus, reflex, learning cycle

Notice the crucial question here

Let's play a fun game: The researchers placed two bags full of red and yellow balls in front of the participants. In the first pocket, 75 percent of the balls are yellow, and 25 percent are red. Number two, on the other hand, is 75% red and 25% yellow. You pick a bag at random and take the balls out one by one, without looking into the bag. Each time you pull out a ball, you report to the...
Stimulus, reflex, learning cycle

They can also learn from experience

In the case of the sea hare, it requires a gene in its DNA that tells it where to grow a sensory nerve cell, which senses the impact of the water, where to grow a motor nerve cell, which controls the contraction of its gills, and how to get the two nerve cells to find each other and make a connection. Thus, the innate stimulus reflex patterns that genetic material can encode must be limited and...
Stimulus, reflex, learning cycle

The predictive power of Bayesian computing

Let me draw the calculation: The calculation for the first ball is easy, even if you don't have to call it Bayes to understand it, there are 1/4 of the red balls in the first pocket, and 3/4 of the red balls in the second pocket.It's not that simple. Why write a formula? Because sometimes you have to use a formula, especially if the total number of balls in the two pockets is different.So, I'm...