1. The state sets up an off-campus education and training supervision department to rectify the problem of off-campus tutoring classes. Sending children to remedial classes is an arms race. Parents are unwilling, but they have to do so. The result of everyone doing it is equivalent to not doing it, and the money is spent, and there is no effect.
2. The current education system is the root cause of the involution of education. The high school entrance examination will divert half of the students to go to secondary vocational schools, and the high school entrance examination has become a real lifelong exam, which makes Xiaoshengchu the key to the entire reading career. Students have to compete from the elementary level.
3. The nine-year compulsory education has been changed to a 12-year compulsory education in elementary, junior high and high school, and everyone is close to the university. Ordinary universities were transformed into community universities, allowing students to enroll nearby. Key universities are restructured into universities that only recruit graduate students. If you want to continue your studies, you need to take a postgraduate entrance examination.
The school year is arranged like this, with 5 years of elementary school, 2 years of junior high school, 2 years of high school, and 3 years of university. The country implements 12 years of compulsory education.
A 7-year-old child who goes to elementary school is 12-year-old junior high school, 14-year-old high school, 16-year-old college, and 19-year-old college graduate.
4. Move the competition to the university, you need to enter the postgraduate entrance examination before you need competition. But you must have learned the true skills in the university to be eligible for the postgraduate entrance examination. Therefore, this kind of competition is not an internal exam. There is an output for resource input. This is fundamentally different from the competition for the college entrance examination.
5. Reorganized into a 12-year compulsory education in elementary and junior high school, which can avoid the internal scrolling of education. No matter if you go to cram school or not, your child will go to the nearest high school to go to university. If you want to, nobody will do it with you.
It also solves the problem of discrimination in academic qualifications. All of them are in college. There is no difference between one, two and three specialties. If you want to discriminate against me, you can only go to postgraduate entrance examination.
Everyone at university is a qualitative improvement in the humanities and professional skills of Chinese people.
6. Admission to the nearest university may trigger a skyrocketing of housing in school districts in big cities. However, the method is more difficult than the difficulty. The central government provides more education funds in backward areas, selects good teachers to rotate jobs in schools in backward areas, and uses Internet technology and students from backward areas to exchange students in big cities can effectively alleviate the problem of concentration of educational resources.
7. The country is creating a policy environment for the birth of three children in all aspects. At present, it solves the problems of high-priced wedding gifts and other bad marriages, children being left unattended after school, and tutoring classes draining parents’ money. Corresponding policies have been piloted, and other supporting policies will also be implemented. More and more, there will be corresponding policies for education, work, income, taxation, and housing.
The internal volume of education is an arms race, and parents are forced to participate
The country is going to take action to ban extracurricular tutoring classes.
The Ministry of Education has established a new department-the Department of Supervision of Off-campus Education and Training, which is specifically responsible for rectifying off-campus counseling.