Is Laurier University bad? not bad! Laurier University is a well-known public university in Canada. Its business school is one of the best business schools in Canada, one of the largest and most prestigious business schools in Canada, the largest paid intern business school, and the AACSB accredited business school.
Laurier University Facilities Services
Laurier University’s library has three locations: Main Building Library, Brantford Public Library, and Social Work Library. Brantford Public Library is located on the Brantford campus.
Laurier University Library provides resources and services for the school’s scientific research, teaching and learning. Through coordination and cooperation with other libraries in Ontario and Canada, Laurier University Library strives to meet people’s information needs more effectively.
There are 965,000 books of all kinds, 240,000 e-books, 1,700 newspapers and magazines, 16,000 e-magazines, 183,048 government documents, 3969 movies, and about 20,738 music CDs in the school library.
The University of Laurier Library and the University of Waterloo and the University of Guelph have a cooperative project. Students of the University of Laurier can rent books or materials from the other two universities in the library of the university without leaving their homes, and in the library of the university. Just return it.
Laurier University Social Evaluation
· Laurier’s School of Business & Economics is one of Canada’s largest business schools and offers Canada’s largest paid internship program.
· Laurier’s Research Center for Solar Disorder Movement is unique in this field in Canada.
· Laurier’s Academy of Sciences is 100% funded by external agencies and is Canada’s first-class science academy.
·Laurier’s Center for Cognitive Neuroscience is affiliated with a top research center in the field of brain mechanism and cognitive research in Canada.
· Laurier is the only university in Canada that offers basic music therapy majors.
· In the unified assessment of Canadian national and provincial accountants, Laurier graduates have won more gold medals than graduates from other universities.
·Laurier University has been rated as the most enterprising campus in Canada by the Canadian Enterprise Promotion Association for three consecutive years.
· In 2008, Tara Hagan was named Ontario Student Journalist of the Year by the Ontario Newspaper Association.
·Laurier’s financial mathematics is the first Canadian undergraduate major in this category.
Laurier received his second term of office in the United Nations Academic Committee in 2008. Laurier was the first non-American university to qualify for this institution.
·Tshepo Institute of Contemporary Africa provides strategic support to African countries to help their development.
·Laurier’s Department of Archaeology is one of the largest in Canada.
Laurier won the gold medal in the 2010 Business School Competition and was awarded the title of “University of the Year”. We ranked first in the following projects: debate, marketing, business strategy and participation; and ranked second in entrepreneurship, management information processing, and sports, and third in financial projects.